We pride ourselves on being
- Flexible: We offer a wide variety of web and software design services, and are available to conduct whole projects, be part of your project team, or consult on an as-needed basis.
- Friendly: We love meeting new clients and learning about their work. With our help, our clients reach new audiences, offer user-friendly products, and do better business.
- Fair: We’re sensitive to budgets, timelines, and resources. After discussing your needs, we will deliver a realistic, affordable proposal.
Whether you need a one-page business card site or an enterprise-wide portal, we will guide you through a clear process and create an eye-catching site that’s easy to discover, use, and maintain. We specialize in:
- Responsive and mobile design
- Intuitive, user-friendly interfaces
- Clean, engaging design
- WordPress, commercial, and open-source content management systems
- Tool and services integration (e-commerce, online donations, CRMs, event systems, calendars)
- Search engine optimization
- Webmastering and maintenance
We bring 20+ years of experience working in software development at all levels, from hands-on database-to-UI design and coding to leading teams on large product development efforts. We can help you start a new project, give your product a much-needed makeover or solve nagging problems once and for all. Our expertise includes:
- User interviews, requirements analysis, user experience design
- Project scoping and agile project management
- Testing and deployment
Perhaps you’re in the beginning phase of a project and need help with research and planning. Or you’ve started, and now find you need additional support or knowledge. In addition to all the other services listed above and below, we offer on an a la carte basis:
- Project planning, proposals, RFPs
- Project, vendor and team management
- Workflow assessment and system recommendations
- Technology/software analysis and advice
- Web communications and social media strategies
- Surveys and audience interviews
- Business,audience and market research
- Training and workshops
- Usability, UA/UX/IA:
- Website/software usability analysis and design
- User profiles, workflow analysis, task models
- Wireframes and prototypes
- Navigation systems: models and design
- Usability testing
Content is king, queen, and the whole court! Writing for the web is an art form, however. With our expertise in writing in a range of voices and styles, we’ll ensure audiences find you and get engaged.
- Web: web content, landing pages, blog posts, articles, e-newsletters
- Email newsletter design (MailChimp, Constant Contact) and creation
- Search engine optimization, strategies, submissions, business listings, link building
- Social media planning and implementation: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Print: print/collateral copy, brochures, fundraising letters, user guides, specifications
- Editing: Editing, copyediting, fact-checking
- Internal communications: style guides, creative briefs, communications plans, documentation